Tips for Bride & Beauty
Elegant, romantic, playful, natural, sassy, or extravagant – the day is centered around the radiant bride.
It’s a once in a lifetime chance to be a princess.
Many women dream of being a princess and your wedding is the best opportunity to become one. With your choice of location and decorations, you can create and star in your own fairy tale, whatever that may be...
- Are you having trouble deciding which of your friends should be your witness?
- No problem. You are allowed to have two witnesses – one at the civil registry office and one at the church.
- Maids of honor, bridesmaids, flower girls:
Invite all your best friends to be your bridesmaids. If everyone wears the same outfit it not only looks wonderful, but the guests love to see it. It is simply amazing when you are surrounded by a group of girls in blue, pink, turquoise, red, or even purple. Plus, shopping together is a lot of fun and will be an unforgettable experience.
- Beauty tips:
- Once you know what dress you will wear, make an appointment with your hairdresser to try out your hairstyle.
- Make an appointment with your stylist to make sure everything goes well together.
- Try different cosmetic products well in advance to prevent allergic reactions.
- Wear waterproof makeup so that your tears of joy will leave your beauty fully intact.
- Make sure you have a concealer to cover any blemishes.
- If you are wearing a strapless dress, be careful about tan lines, especially when wearing tank tops, bathing suits, etc.
- Love handles (midriff bulge/muffin top) can be covered up with special shaping underwear. There are several options, including shapewear designed specifically for brides.
- If you wear glasses: have you ever tried contact lenses? Or, you might want to get a special pair of glasses for the wedding (e.g. Swarovski, etc.)?
I will have many, many more tips for you when we meet in person!